Saturday, August 29, 2009

Remembering Dj AM


Still in shock.. I had the honor to meet and hang with Adam on a few occasions back when i lived in N.Y i remember when we met we were outside N.Y.C.'s famous club CBGB's where CrazyTown the band he was in back in the day was doing a promo show to hype the band back in 98' he was chillin outside before the show.. and it was funny noone new who he was or the rest of the band for that matter. then a few months later Crazytown was involved in the Return Of The rock tour which had Dope, Stained, and P.O.D. We met up about three hours before the show @ Irving Plaza he called me up on my cell to let me know he was in town for the show and to meet up. he gave me his Backstage pass and we went inside it was unreal i got to see the sound check for all of the bands and got to meet some of my favorite Artists. he truley was a great person it's so sad to know he's gone but his legacy is still going strong i'll be rockin his Elton mix's the Fix Your Face sessions and the first Crazytown C.D. R.I.P. May God Rest His Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment