Sunday, August 30, 2009

Rob "Blob" Zombie ???




That's right he's at it again and this time no serial killer with a mask will come get you. he's in the writing process for the remake of the 1958 movie "The Blob" and yes they allready had a remake in 1988 but that was corny has hell my man Rob has something up his sleeve. check out what he had to say about the project.
"My intention is not to have a big red blobby thing - that's the first thing I want to change," "That gigantic Jello-looking thing might have been scary to audiences in the 1950s, but people would laugh now." "I'd been looking to break out of the horror genre, and this really is a science fiction movie about a thing from outer space. I intend to make it scary, and the great thing is I have the freedom once again to take it in any crazy direction I want to."
Let's see how this turns out..

No comments:

Post a Comment